Assistant Director Job Summary
Our Assistant Director works closely with the Director to provide the highest
quality services and programming to the neighborhood. This encompasses recruiting/training of
the clubhouse staff (front desk, fitness, and spa), developing a robust fitness/spa program
offering, and assisting in the successful execution of facility rentals & lifestyle programs. They
will also provide a superior level of service to continually exceed the resident’s expectations
and solidify that they made the right choice in their home purchase.
Assistant Director Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist in hiring, training and mentoring a clubhouse team that will follow the
company's mission and brand standards. (Alongside Director)
• Lead the creation and refining of the fitness and spa programming. This includes
introducing new group exercise classes, spa services, etc.
• Supervise clubhouse staff, coordinate team meetings/trainings, and manage staff
schedules to ensure desk coverage.
• Create operating systems and checklists to provide a well-serviced and clean facility.
Main point of contact for maintenance, repairs, and cleaning of facility.
• Complete thorough daily facility inspections and effectively communicate operation
malfunctions promptly to building management.
• Promptly answer, record, and complete all resident requests, phone calls, questions,
or concerns. Coordinate all facility reservations.
• Facilitate contractor check-ins and check-outs and cultivate relationships with the
company's preferred vendors.
• Encourage all residents to participate in some or all of the monthly activities.
• Assist in the preparation of the community newsletter in order to inform residents,
families, prospects, and referral sources of major events at the community.
• Stay abreast of industry standards, technology and trends.
• Perform other duties as assigned and which relate to the success of the property.
• This position will be required to work entirely at the front desk.