Greater Cincinnati's leader in quick service restaurants is currently seeking an Equipment / Refrigeration Technician to join our family.
Come join our team and we will help you build your future in a fun and friendly working environment.
With great benefits, great people, and great rewards you will see why Ison Family Restaurants is one of the greatest places to work in greater Cincinnati.
• Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams and schematics
• Two years similar experience and/or training in refrigeration equipment
• The ability to troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on refrigeration equipment such as reach-in and walk-in boxes, Cooler display cases, Ice machines, salad tables, etc. (Hot side repair experience welcome as well.)
• Experience repairing Fryers, ranges, griddles, rotisseries, warmers, convection ovens and high tech combination ovens, hot hold cabinets, food wells, steam tables, and thermal shelves.
• Experience with Gas, electric and steam.
• Operate hand tools, power tools, gauges, meters, hoists, rigging equipment, torches and measuring equipment to perform service of the unit.
• Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force (pulling, pushing, lifting, carrying, etc.) regularly and up to 50 pounds of force frequently.
• Ability to climb and work from 6ft ladder, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, twist, grasp to perform essential job functions.
• Ability to tolerate extreme environmental conditions consisting of extreme heat, cold, noise, vibration, fumes, dust, and poor ventilation.
• Use mobile tablet to complete work/service orders and other documentation
• Operate a commercial vehicle and trailer in a safe manner and adhere to all company safety requirements.
• Work flexible hours as required as well as on-call nights and weekends when assigned.
• Ability to effectively communicate with the customer,
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, and without close supervision
* MUST have a valid driver's license
* Refrigeration or HVAC license preferred but not required
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Similar job experience.
* Company vehicle
* Company phone
* Gas card
* Factory training
* Vacation & paid time off
* Health, vision, and dental plans
* Disability and Life Insurance
* 401K w/ Company match
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 - $30.00 / hr.
* Refrigeration: 1 year
* Commercial Food Equipment Repair: 1 year
* High school
* Driver's License
* EPA Universal