This role is responsible for the successful design and execution of RGM strategies, as well as building the future structure of ISO RGM. Successful candidates will be capable of working in a fast-paced, often unstructured work environment. Establishing and maintaining strong people-centric professional relationships is critical. Job Responsibilities:
In this Revenue Growth Management position, you will directly support the Independent Sales Organization (ISO) team. You will be responsible for partnering with Sales Leadership to develop the strategies and plans necessary to meet the organization's revenue growth deliverables for your area of responsibility. Your main focus will be working with the enterprise's data sources and trade solutions to produce market insights and influence the pricing and promotional actions needed to drive business results, while adhering to the commercial strategy and acting coherently within the marketplace. This will require both exceptional analytical skills and strong collaboration with other Sales, Commercial, and Finance functions.
Job responsibilities will include:
RequirementsRequired Skills and Experience:
- Develop and execute Revenue Growth Management strategies for driving success in national distribution network.
- Design insight-driven analysis to identify and capture margin opportunities for products in the KDP trademark portfolio.
- Support annual business planning and performance management cycle for ISO network, providing expertise to build aggressive but achievable annual business plans.
- Collaborate with Sales, DSD RGM, Finance, Commercial, and Brand teams as an advocate for Independent Sales Organization (ISO) bottling system issues and economics on retail strategy, pricing, and trade support.
- Develop RGM capabilities within the broader ISO organization, with an emphasis on teaching RGM principles and building a reliance on analytically-driven decision-making
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required. Degree specialty in a quantitative discipline (e.g. finance, business analytics, economics) strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in RGM or comparable discipline roles, with responsibility for retail strategy and trade spend management preferred. Beverage experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to show proficiency in understanding economic outcomes in a distributor environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Work, and PowerPoint. Proficient in advanced data analytic tools.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills with the ability to lead internal communications and meetings, and to influence senior distribution management stakeholders.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott's and The Original Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled