Novant Health Inpatient Stroke and Neurosciences
is looking for compassionate, caring Neurohospitalists
to join our rapidly growing neuroscience teams, and we would love to speak with you about our opportunities.
Location: Charlotte, NC - NH Presbyterian Medical Center
Requirements: Board Certified / Board Eligible Neurologists
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Inpatient acute care: Neurohospitalists+ Neuro Telemedicine
- Expertise and Neuro training preferred: Vascular/Stroke
offers plentiful amenities of metro and suburban attractive living for families and singles! Enjoy the city's greenways, parks, downtown dining, museums, cultural events, arts district, professional sports, great public and private schools, universities, and access to Charlotte's International airport.Additional Information:
Novant Health offers:
- Excellent work life balance with the opportunity to pursue research or personal interests during time off.
- Inpatient based 7-day on, 7-day off work 12 hour shifts with no phone calls when off shift.
- Well established inpatient neurology practice with supportive, collegial relationships with emergency medicine, inpatient internal medicine, heart and vascular, neurosurgery, and interventional radiology teams.
- Research opportunities available.
Come join our Team!Our specialized, multidisciplinary care teams include:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Neurosciences at Novant Health
Novant Health Medical Group
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes.
- Novant Health is the only health system in the state to have two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke Centers, meaning we provide the highest level of stroke care.
- Novant Health has two level 4 epilepsy centers certified by the NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- The neurovascular laboratory has received Vascular Testing Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- We optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
- At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let's transform healthcare together.
Cher Chambers, Physician Recruiter, Novant Health
Graduate of an accredited school of medicine required
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".