This position is responsible for driving company standards, ensuring consistent execution of Aaron’s programs, driving the right account behaviors, activities and accountability for the GenNext stores.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify underperforming GenNext stores based on Company goals and work with RMs and GMs to drive and increase performance.
• Identify and eliminate root cause of unsuccessful processes and train staff on how to execute properly.
• Work on the Top 25-50 Charge Off in assigned stores daily.
• Review Daily Call Activity (AM/PM) and coach store team members on behaviors to close performance gaps. Discuss any trends with store team members as well as RMs
• Review key reports to determine training and coaching opportunities for store team members. Reports to include, but not limited to:
o Free Time / Extension
o Nons Buckets
o Promise to Pay Report / Success Percentage
o Partial Payment behaviors
o First Payment Behaviors / No $ Posted Report / Large Payment
o Proper Due Dates (off cycle report)
• Drive training completion to ensure CAAs/CAMs have completed all non-renewal classes in their belt program and compliance training and understand the materials presented
• Weekly communication with AD/DVP on renewal performance results and jointly discuss and develop action plans to close performance gaps and celebrate positive results
• Serve as a key resource for GenNext DVP to assist with operations in low performing stores.
• Up to 75% travel may be required
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of related work experience to include, but not limited to, retail operations
• Deep understanding and proficiency of the Aaron’s renewal program normally acquired with at least 4 years of experience
• Deep understanding of the ABCDs of selling and demonstrated ability to translate to account behaviors in an effective manner normally acquired with at least 4 years of experience
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Strong knowledge of Aaron's operational standards and procedures
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong organizational skills and high sense of urgency for action
• Extremely flexible with the ability to easily shift priorities with a can-do attitude in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
• Time management – Demonstrates efficiency and persistence, managing own time and ensuring engagement deadlines and objectives are met
• Communication – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques
• Persuasion and collaboration – Nurtures and builds effective partnerships with clients to achieve results; team player, comfortable working on multiple teams/projects simultaneously and independently, as needed
• Professional appearance with high level of engagement