We are Aaron's - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job - it is a career with purpose.
The Office Admin provides support to the Divisional Operations office by answering phones, resolving customer concerns, and providing overall administrative support to the Divisional Office team.
Primary accountabilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Answer incoming calls in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner Rewards
• Provide basic information to callers who have general inquires
• Greet all visitors in a cordial and professional manner
• Assist with filing duties and other administrative tasks as needed
• Possess strong data entry skills and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
• Assist the Divisional Staff with various clerical duties as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Candidate must be customer service oriented and maintain a positive, friendly attitude at all times
Background / Experience / Education:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
• Strong Customer Service
• Telephone Etiquette
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Team Member purchase discounts
At Aaron's we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron's for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career - our ability to positively influence people's lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron's is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members' differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact email@example.com.
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 597281818Posted: 2021-02-12Job Title: Office Admin