Open Interviews, Tues through Friday 8am-4pm - Interview first apply next
Interviews will be at Boise 503
2650 S Orchard St
Boise, ID 83705, USA $10.50-$12/hr. **Plus Bonus Potential**Overnight Shift:
This store is looking to hire both full-time and part-time opportunities.
Come help build the coolest convenience experience on the planet!
Are you someone who enjoys working with the public and who has a friendly, outgoing personality? If so, your next job adventure awaits at Maverik. Our entry-level overnight retail team members are the first point of contact for customer service and become the Adventure Guide for Maverik customers purchasing items to fuel their vehicles and their bellies for their adventures. If you are looking for variety, you will have the opportunity to work in and learn all areas of the store, which include cashier and food service. You bring your energy, that big smile and a great attitude, and we will train you on all the rest! APPLY TODAY and join our team!What You'll do as a Cashier/Customer Service Specialist:
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service
- Operate the Point of Sale (POS) cashier register and gas console and accurately handle all payment types
- Address customer complaints in a positive manner and document complaints for follow up by the Store Manager
- Keep the inside and outside of the store free of litter and spills and ensure equipment is clean and in working condition
- Face merchandise and ensure it is stocked, priced, and promoted correctly
- Conduct daily inspections of perishable products to check freshness and proper rotation
- Receive product deliveries from vendors, including moving, sorting and stacking cases
- Adhere to all city, county, state and federal laws affecting store operations including the sale of tobacco and alcohol products
- Ability to meet the physical demands of lifting, bending, carrying, pushing and pulling of items weighing up to 50 lbs.as well as standing for long periods of time
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
What you will get:
- Attention to detail
- A comfort level with handling cash and giving change
- Previous retail cashier or customer service experience
- A high level of energy with strong customer service skills
- The ability to learn tasks quickly and work with little to no supervision
- A helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints
- Basic math and computer skills
What we believe in:
- Connections with great people and a great company
- Team environment that's supportive and fun!
- Opportunities to learn about great customer service and retail
- Competitive Market-based pay, great benefits, and career growth opportunities
- Treating others better than they expect to be treated
- Making Maverik a great place to work by having fun and taking responsibility
- Making Maverik a great operator for our customer by being a problem solver and putting the customer first
- Making Maverik a great growth company by sharing ideas and working to get better every day full time
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to Advance; we promote from within!
- Exciting Incentives - Team Climb Store Employee Bonus
- Paid Vacation - Earn PTO starting day one!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees
- $75 annual gym reimbursement
- 401k with company match
- $15,000 company paid Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- 50% discount on food/drink items purchased while on shift
APPLY TODAY and join our team!
Maverik fully supports the Covid-19 vaccine for all employees, and strongly recommends that team members obtain the vaccine when it becomes available
Posting ID: 597495151Posted: 2021-03-01