Drive Up & Go (DUG) Personal Shopper/Clerk
As a Drive Up & Go Personal Shopper/Clerk, you will select "the best of the best" products for our online shoppers. This is a fast-paced environment. To be successful in the position you must take pride in your work, be customer service oriented, care about what is selected for our customers, be willing and able to perform very physical work, and be quick on your feet. The DUG Personal Shopper/Clerk provides high-quality customer service in accordance with Albertsons Companies customer service standards and policies and procedures.
* Provide high-quality customer service in accordance with our Company's customer service standards and policies and procedures.
* Accurately select, scan, and pack products from all temperature zones, including products from the aisles on the sales floor.
* Able to select substitute products for customers if the ordered item is unavailable and customer elects.
* Collaborate with DUG Lead to review missing items and fulfill items with "second shop," to complete orders with accuracy.
* Bag groceries in plastic, canvas, or paper bags.
* Pack bagged groceries carefully for transportation.
* Lift, load and carry groceries to the customer's car.
* Handoff of orders to 3PL third party logistics partners.
* Able to complete daily workload with limited supervision.
* Able to meet the production standards for the department.
* Develop and maintain a working knowledge of our products and offerings.
* Accept payments from customers for SNAP or other such programs.
* Validate requirements for restricted items.
Knowledge and Experience
* Customer service and retail experience preferred. Strong advocate providing positive interactions and collaboration with DUG lead.
* Experience working with teams.
* Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Albertsons Companies products and offerings.
* Adhere to uniform and grooming policy as defined within company policy.
Skills and Background
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Well organized, able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to understand and follow instructions, and ability to read, retain and comprehend customer orders, product and customer labels, and Company policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Ability to provide regular and predictable attendance (employees may be scheduled to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays and schedules may vary on a weekly basis).
* Ability to pick the best quality products and understand date codes
* Stand/Walk: Continuous, Grip/Grasp: Continuous.
* Lift/Carry: Frequent/carry 1-50 lbs.
* Push/Pull: Frequent, push/pull 10-15 lbs. products/shopping carts (depending on tote and items per tote, as well amount of product on carts, lbs. will increase).
* Bend/Stoop: Occasional, Reach: Occasional.
* Squat/Kneel/Twist/Turn: Seldom.
Job duties and responsibilities may vary by location and additional job duties and responsibilities may be assigned.