DUG Lead Job Description
Responsible for leading the Drive Up & Go online selection process to ensure on time and accurate order execution. Also, responsible for ensuring a seamless process of handoff of orders to our 3PL Third Party Logistics partners. Must be able to lead DUG Shoppers/Clerks on the Drive Up & Go equipment, proper shopping of perishable items, customer service and to follow company procedures and guidelines.
* Lead all aspects of DUG operations and handoff of orders to third party logistics partners.
* Review and manage "Metrics That Matter" on a daily/weekly basis with DUG staff and Store Director.
* Ensure DUG department meets standards for cleanliness, organization and all marketing materials are fresh.
* Perform initial validation "smoke" test hosted by Corporate Implementation team.
* Facilitate training for all DUG employees, including "on-demand" employees.
* Ensure all DUG employees are following proper processes and procedures.
* Ensure customer satisfaction with the DUG experience.
o Ensure all orders are shopped and staged on time prior to customer arrival time.
o Ensure all orders meet our 3Q's standards, Quality (WIBI), Quantity (no OOS) and Quickness (on-time order readiness).
* Facilitate store employee awareness, have DUG huddles throughout the day.
o Ensure service centric customer facing employees can answer all DUG FAQ's.
o Ensure service centric customer facing employees are handing out DUG flyers and "talking" DUG to our customers.
* Facilitate customer awareness of DUG services.
* Drive sales visiting neighboring businesses explaining DUG services.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
* Possess leadership skills and the ability to influence the work of others.
* Must be able to motivate team members to achieve department goals.
* Basic computer skills required, basic skills with Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, and outlook) are highly desirable.
* Ability to stand, walk, bend, stoop, reach and move rapidly for extended periods of time.
* Ability to lift and maneuver objects of various dimensions and weights up to approximately fifty pounds.
* Requires the analytical ability to handle administrative duties and mental alertness to ensure accurate, safe, and thorough completion of work activities. Possess ability to concentrate and deal with frequent interruptions.
* Willingness to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Posting ID: 597985619Posted: 2021-01-09