The combination driver provides both bulk/bobtail deliveries as well as delivery of BBQ cylinders, to both residential and commercial customers. This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service and adhering to industry safety standards.
Key responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
Desired skills and experience:
• A minimum of one-year Class B CDL experience preferably in delivery of bulk propane, fuel oil or other hazardous materials.
• A current valid CDL (Class A or B) license which must contain valid Hazardous Materials (H) and Tank Vehicle (N) endorsements.
o An (X) combination endorsement may be substituted for an (H) and (N) endorsement.
o License may not contain any Air Brakes (L) or (Z) Restriction(s).
o Clean and safe driving record in full compliance with all DOT licensing requirements.
• Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions.
• Mechanically inclined skills (preferred but not required):
o Experience with hand tools, power tools and test equipment.
o Basic troubleshooting, problem solving and diagnostic skills.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Must be able to lift an excess of 50 pounds at times throughout the day as well as bend, climb, reach, & rotate as needed. Also must be able to pull a delivery hose up to 35 times per day, through various terrains and during changing weather conditions.
• Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills is essential.
• Must be a detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• The work week is Monday to Friday with some Saturday / Sunday shifts as needed due to demand. (We seek drivers with shift flexibility occasional overtime and on-call assignments as needed).
• Availability during Holidays as per the Company Schedule.
• Must be able to lift in excel of 50 pounds at times throughout the day as well as bend, climb, reach, & rotate as needed. Also must be able to pull a delivery hose up to 35 times per day, through various terrains and during changing weather conditions.
Paraco Gas proudly offers our teammates exceptional benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan with company match, DOT medical reimbursements, paid time off, holidays, continuing education and training, uniforms & boots, propane discounts, annual reviews, bonuses, health and wellness initiatives & more.
Power your journey. | Learn more at https://www.paracogas.com/careers/