- Counsels and aids individuals requiring assistance dealing with DUI consequences, regarding alcohol or drug abuse and related issues.
- Interviews program participants on medical, social, and criminal history and obtains other pertinent information with which to evaluate the needs of the client.
- Counsels clients individually and in group sessions to assist client in overcoming alcohol and drug dependency.
- Refers client to supportive services to supplement treatment and counseling.
- Formulates and conducts programs to promote prevention of alcohol and drug abuse.
- Prepares and maintains accurate reports and case histories.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Degree or Certificate in Addiction Counseling or Social & Behavioral Health.
- Experience: Appropriate (valid) State of CA Certifications and/or licensures, with 2 years of related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Social perceptiveness
- Critical thinking
- Service orientation
- Judgment and decision making
- Complex problem solving
Must be available during the afternoon and evening on weekdays, and from 7am to 3pm on Saturdays.
We offer DUI Counseling Programs for first and multiple offenders. Currently conducting all counseling services through telehealth.
Posting ID: 598253564Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Program