Headquartered in Old Saybrook, CT, Infiltrator Water Technologies is the leading provider of engineered plastic chambers, synthetic aggregates, tanks, advanced wastewater treatment systems, and accessories for the onsite/decentralized wastewater and storm water management industries. The majority of Infiltrator products are manufactured from recycled plastic. Founded in 1987, we operate throughout the US and Canada with 8 manufacturing plants in the US, dedicated sales, and corporate team members. Infiltrator is a pioneer in innovative plastic technologies for underground water management. Infiltrator components are used in most onsite septic systems installed in the United States and Canada. Infiltrator is a proud Corporate Partner of Habitat for Humanity and each year donates components for 50 septic systems serving Habitat homes in North America. Infiltrator is committed to advancing the state of the art in all fronts, including product design, manufacturing, materials, wastewater science, marketing, management, and employee development. In other words, we strive to be the best we can be. Responsibilities
- Advance the sale and process with customers, end-users and influencers through, but not limited to phone calls, emails, mailings, webinars and social media to communicate company initiatives to drive sales.
- Direct management responsibility for sales territory to include soliciting distributor orders, coordinating distributor demo and sales programs, prospecting and maintaining regulatory and engineering relationships. Maintaining market data including but not limited to competitive pricing and market share, distributor inventory levels and key contractor activity.
- Maintaining market data including but not limited to competitive pricing and market share, distributor inventory levels and key contractor activity.
- Facilitate and maintain contractor certifications.
- Collaborate with marketing, tech support, outside sales and customer service to facilitate sales opportunities.
- Schedule sales demos & presentations for the ISI outside sales force and authorized demo representatives with key contractors, system designers, home builders, regulators' and/or other influencers, and demo providers.
- Associate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Inside Sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
Posting ID: 598568565Posted: 2021-02-24