If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire an experienced System Strategy Program Manager who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
The System Strategy Program Manager is responsible for developing, facilitating, and overseeing the execution of processes required to manage Adventist HealthCare's strategy planning. The incumbent will perform industry research, gather benchmark data, and conduct analyses to support creation of strategic plans
As a System Strategy Program Manager, you will:
• Assist in the preparation, analysis, and evaluation of business plans for the health system executive leadership that encompass recommendations for geographic expansion, revenue enhancement, and clinical distinction;
• Complete market analyses to evaluate competitive landscape, relevant trends among important stakeholders (e.g., patient, payer, provider, medical device, pharmaceutical, regulatory, etc.), historical and projected service and provider surplus/ deficit, historical and projected demand for services (e.g., demographics, incidence/ prevalence of disease, top partnership needs, etc.), go-to-market strategy for new or expanding services, volume and financial projections, risks, mitigation factors, key performance indicators.
• Facilitate the formulation of a system strategic plan
• Conduct market research and PESTEL analysis to support system strategy planning
• Translate and align all business units with the system's strategy
• Communicate with and educate leaders about the strategy and performance
• Assist with growth planning, business plan development, and financial modeling
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Public Policy or equivalent is required; Master's degree preferred.
• Experience managing organization's balanced scorecard preferred; experience in financial modelling preferred.
• 3 years supervisory/management experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required.
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt preferred.
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Join the Adventist HealthCare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Full-time days; Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Adventist HealthCare requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before commencing employment.Applicants may be required to furnish proof of vaccination and, if offered, may elect to be vaccinated at an designated Adventist HealthCare location.
Tobacco and Drug Statement
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine and drug use.
While some jurisdictions, including Maryland, permit the use of marijuana for medical purposes, marijuana continues to be classified as an illegal drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act. As a result, medical marijuana use will not be accepted as a valid explanation for a positive drug test result.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine) and marijuana. Those testing positive are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to attracting, engaging, and developing the best people to cultivate our mission-centric culture. Our goal is to have a welcoming, equitable, and safe place to work and grow for all employees, no matter their background. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Adventist HealthCare will make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Adventist HealthCare is a religious organization as defined under applicable law; however, it will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodations for applicants' religious beliefs.
Applicants who wish to request accommodations for disabilities or religious belief should contact the Support Center HR Office.