An Orthopaedic Nurse takes care of people with musculoskeletal diseases and disorders like arthritis, fractures, broken bones, joint replacements, genetic malformations and osteoporosis. When musculoskeletal problems require surgery, Orthopaedic Nurses assist doctors with the operation and help them later with recovering their mobility and strength. Education is also an important aspect of an Orthopaedic Nurse's job, as they teach patients and families about musculoskeletal disease prevention, symptoms, and treatments.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
* Guaranteed Hours
* Licensure Reimbursement
* 24/7 Personal Contact
* Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
* Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
* Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
Posting ID: 599284993Posted: 2021-01-21