Rehabilitation Nurses help patients with long-term physical disabilities, or chronic illnesses, deal with their limitations and reach their full potential. These nurses work with patients, and their family members, to create a recovery plan and set short and long-term goals-ultimately helping the patient achieve as independent a lifestyle as possible. As a Rehabilitation Nurse, you'll have the opportunity to form lasting relationships with your patients.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
* Guaranteed Hours
* Licensure Reimbursement
* 24/7 Personal Contact
* Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
* Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
* Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
Posting ID: 599285688Posted: 2021-01-14