Ambulatory Care Nurses take care of patients in environments outside of hospitals. Their primary focus lies in pain management and general health education for patients with chronic injuries or illness. They provide the medical screenings, triage, and case management that help restore a patient's ability to live independently.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
* Guaranteed Hours
* Licensure Reimbursement
* 24/7 Personal Contact
* Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
* Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
* Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
Posting ID: 599285862Posted: 2021-01-15