Medical Laboratory Technologists provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in toxicology, chemistry, hematology, immunology, and microbiology laboratories; receiving, typing, testing, and recording blood bank inventories.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
* Guaranteed Hours
* Licensure Reimbursement
* 24/7 Personal Contact
* Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
* Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
* Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
Posting ID: 599286528Posted: 2021-01-14