A Hospice Nurse cares for patients at the end of their lives. Their main responsibility is to help people live as comfortably and independently as possible and with the least amount of pain, in their final days. One of the largest parts of being a Hospice Nurse involves helping patients, and their families, feel more comfortable about death and providing them with the emotional support they need.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
* Guaranteed Hours
* Licensure Reimbursement
* 24/7 Personal Contact
* Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
* Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
* Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
Posting ID: 599286937Posted: 2021-01-14