Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
KeHE is an essential business dedicated to keeping our stores in stock
The Warehouse Associate - Totes position focuses on set up for the day shift production by efficiently sorting totes and distributing totes to their designated area, according to their category.
Sunday-Thursday 1PM-9PM with required overtime. Pay is 13.50 an hour with 1.00 an hour working in the evenings.
* High School Diploma or GED Required
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
* Prior warehouse experience preferred.
* Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers and management.
* Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed.
* Ability to efficiently work independently of direct supervision.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in English both orally and in writing. Demonstrated regular and reliable attendance record.
* Ability and willingness to work in a fast pace environment with daily deadlines and goals.
* Demonstrated ability and willingness to effectively complete variety of repetitive and high urgency activities at the same time with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrated ability and willingness to work with others in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation, proactively addressing problems and avoiding crisis whenever possible.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 75 pounds on a frequent basis. The associate is required to frequently sit, stand, walk, and climb. While performing the duties of this position, the associate is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very warm. The associate is also exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise levels in the work environment are typically low to moderate.
Posting ID: 599287738Posted: 2021-01-21