Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Inventory Control Supervisor is responsible for Supervising and coordinating the activities of warehouse workers engaged in inventory discrepancies, daily cycle count reports, key in cycle count entries, confirms variances, inventory adjustments, product shortages and monitors inventory moves.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 3:00p-11:30p
Direct reports: 20
* High School Diploma or GED Required. Some college work completed preferred
* Minimum of three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
* Ability to communicate well with internal/external customers and management.
* proficient using a PC. NTS, AS400 and RF (Radio Frequency) systems experience preferred.
* Previous supervisor experience preferred
* Previous experience operating powered industrial equipment (i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.) preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, and climb. While performing the duties of this position, the associate is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very warm. The associate is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise levels in the work environment are typically moderate to high.
Posting ID: 599289348Posted: 2021-01-14