Nurse Managers help patients by managing the nurses who care for them. While these nurses are mainly responsible for recruitment and retention of the nursing staff and overseeing them, they also occasionally collaborate with doctors on patient care, and help assist patients and their families when needed. As a Nurse Manager, you'll wear many hats, acting as a liaison between the healthcare facility, physician groups and the nursing staff.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
* Guaranteed Hours
* Licensure Reimbursement
* 24/7 Personal Contact
* Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
* Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
* Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
Posting ID: 599289539Posted: 2021-01-14