Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
Senior Manager of Warehouse Productivity is responsible for the overall performance of the ELS and RE at the enterprise level to include warehouse operations. Direct the planning, organizing, and execution in coordination of work in all operational areas in order to meet production schedules and operational goals. Review/analyze quality, and other operational results to ensure a high level of service to customers, while beating ELS and budgeted planned financial goals.
* 5+ years of successful, prior broad-based management experience in a warehouse, and/or distribution environment.
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, in a positive manner.
* Ability to analyze information effectively and consistently.
* Report out performance and gaps, including solutions to those gaps weekly, by DC
* Ability to complete assignments within established timelines.
* Ability to work under general supervision.
* Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
* Ability to travel 30-40%.
* Role can be based in any of our US Distribution centers/offices, relocation not required.
Posting ID: 599289614Posted: 2021-01-14