Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
Regional Sr Project Manager, Operations is an important member of the Regional Operations Team. This person will work with the respective Regional VP of Operations, along with local DC leadership to improve overall Operations. They will work on multiple projects designed to improve efficiency, drive out waste, improve Key Profit Drivers and lead with stewardship to all associates within KeHE. This role will work with local DC leadership to create and complete LEAN projects designed to empower local ownership of continuous improvement practices. The ideal candidate will be able to draw from previous operational experience, collaboration with local management and hourly associates, in order to facilitate productive and sustainable improvements. This candidate should have a history of Warehouse Operations Optimization, including project delivery within budget and timing requirements. This candidate should be able to effectively analyze projects and processes for both improvement and suitability for Labor Standard Application.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Support and contribute to the overall goals of the Regional Operations Department.
* Takes initiative and works well independently.
* Able to meet goals under tight time constraints.
* Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers and management.
* Ability to work with little supervision
* Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Visio (Flow Chart Design)
* Bachelor's Degree Preferred, operations analysis, logistics, supply chain or related field and a minimum of 4 years of related experience
* Must have experience implementing and maintaining multiple projects
* Must learn how to navigate JDA Labor Management Systems and have a basic understanding of Industrial Engineering Requirements
* Familiar with LEAN operating procedures
* Ability to travel up to 80%
The preceding tasks have been provided as examples of the type of work performed by employees in this classification/position. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, and rescind work assignments as needed.
Posting ID: 599289836Posted: 2021-01-14