Endoscopy technicians are part of the medical team that uses endoscopes to diagnose or treat gastrointestinal problems. They interact with patients, prepare the room and the equipment, provide support to physicians and nurses while the procedure is underway, handle specimens collected, and sterilize equipment.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
* Guaranteed Hours
* Licensure Reimbursement
* 24/7 Personal Contact
* Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
* Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
* Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
Posting ID: 599293146Posted: 2021-01-21