Cardiac catheterization is the insertion of a catheter into a chamber or vessel of the heart. It can be used as a way to diagnose heart conditions, or as treatment. Cardiac Cath Lab Nurses assist doctors performing these procedures. As a Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse, you can specialize even further in coronary catherization-procedures that involve coronary arteries, and take place in state of the art labs. In this specialty, you'll have the opportunity to work with the latest technology in cardiac care.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
* Guaranteed Hours
* Licensure Reimbursement
* 24/7 Personal Contact
* Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
* Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
* Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
Posting ID: 599293574Posted: 2021-01-14