A histotechnologist is someone that is part of a medical laboratory team that works with human, animal or plant specimens to diagnosis disease and abnormalities. Their main function is to prepare tissue samples for analysis. This is a complex process and involves putting the specimen through a variety of preparatory steps. These steps include staining, processing, trimming, and other techniques that require a specific skill set. To achieve accurate testing, the histotechnologist must have the skills and training to perform complex scientific testing.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
* Guaranteed Hours
* Licensure Reimbursement
* 24/7 Personal Contact
* Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
* Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
* Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
Posting ID: 599293656Posted: 2021-01-14