For those who enjoy rolling up their sleeves, this is a great way to join a professional, high-performing kitchen team, with plenty of opportunities to grow. As a dishwasher, you’ll provide our guests with spotless cutlery, plates and glassware. You’ll also keep pots, pans and kitchen tools clean and ready at all times for the line cooks to create delicious dishes for our guests. Organization and efficiency are important as you quickly rinse, wash, pre-sort and deliver clean dishes to the kitchen and dining room.
What we're looking for:
- A can-do attitude; you tackle every task with a smile
- Team player; you have your team’s back and they have yours
- Attention to detail; you’ll make sure every dish is spotless
- Stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 35 lbs., and continuously bend, reach and twist
- Must be at least 18 years old
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling, consistent hours
- Full- and part-time availability
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- A no cost GED and Associates Degree program
- Career growth opportunities
Our Safety Commitment:
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Who we are:
Since 1978, we’ve been known for our legendary cheesecakes, upscale casual hospitality and fresh-from-scratch menu, but we’re most proud of being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list year after year. With more than 40,000 staff members across almost 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts – our fun, people-centered culture offers something for everyone.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.