Do you know great customer service?
Do you love making awesome, unique food that tastes and looks great?
Do you know how to build a team and lead them to success?
Do you prefer to work in a less corporate environment?
We are seeking candidates to lead our cafes to successful growth, while personally growing within our brand. If you said yes to the questions above, we want to meet you!
Why Crazy Crepe? Providing our guests with healthy, unique food choices, in a friendly environment, is what we do. We are a gourmet, fast casual café featuring locally roasted coffee, hand-made smoothies, and of course homemade sweet and savory crepes.
Currently accepting resumes from motivated, high energy management candidates.
Responsibilities include :
- Maintaining great guest customer service and ensuring products are consistent with our standards.
- Ensures safety and security policy is met.
- Operating of computer systems
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring team members
- Training and motivating new and existing crew members
- Serving guests by taking orders, selling, cooking and preparing products.
- Maintain proper inventory levels and ordering of product.
- Managing labor, scheduling and all staffing levels
- Community outreach and involvement
- Organizing fundraisers
- Participating in off premises events and catering.
- Working a rotating, flexible schedule between 45 to 50 hours a week. Weekend availablility required.
- Paid Time Off for Full Time Employees who qualify
- Competitive pay
- Monthly cash bonuses
- Flexible Schedules
- Meal Discounts
- Company Trips and Outings
- Fun work environment
- Paid training
- Cash tips daily
- A positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Restaurant experience. Special consideration for candidates from Chipotle, Starbucks, Panera, Moe’s, Tropical Smoothie, Subway.
- Willing to travel locally for events, banking, deliveries and catering
- Open availability, however, we will work around night classes. Weekend availability is necessary. This is a full time position, 45-50 hour work week.
- Management experience preferred but not required.
For consideration, please reply with your resume, availability and statement of personal goals for the next two years. Positions available in Selden, Smithtown, Ronkonkoma.
For more information, or to apply online, visit www.CrazyCrepeCafe.com