Ultimate Choice – Lead (UC-L) actively work with and support all Ultimate Choice Representatives as they work to ensure that Hertz's most loyal customers have a great rental experience.
Ultimate Choice – Lead work closely with other Ultimate Choice Reps, Exit Gate CSRs, and Greeters to provide a friendly welcoming experience while ensuring that the customers are guided through the rental process so that they get the right vehicle to match their travel needs, and a clear understanding of the Hertz products and services available to them. The UC-L actively ensures that the Gold, Five Star, and President's Choice zones are operated in a smooth efficient manner. The UC-L supports the CER-G's sales process as they strive to both meet the needs of the customers while maximizing revenues to meet the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual goals. Additionally, UC-Ls will utilize and model Hertz's proven customer service tools and methods as they create the best possible rental experience for our customers and the UC-L will act as the first level of escalation of customer issues and they work quickly and independently to resolve the issue or escalate it to local management.
- $14.25 an hour as your base pay (equals $29,640 annually for full time employees)
- Uncapped monthly sales incentives with an average monthly range of $100- $400
- Expected Total Average Earnings: $30,840 to $34,440 (first year)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- desire to work with others and to provide help and support in the quest to produce the highest level of customer experience
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment efficiently and effectively to meet the quality, delivery, and performance goals
- A willingness to be a Hertz Brand Ambassador while maintaining a positive attitude in the face of challenges associated with the beginning of rental agreements while encouraging customers to rent from Hertz in the future
- An ability to communicate in a pleasant professional manner under a wide range of both positive and difficult situations
- A desire to work with a wide variety of Hertz's best and most loyal customers in which you actively listen and quickly answer questions and concerns, and resolve situations to a positive end
- A willingness to work both indoors and outdoors
- Strong communications, customer service, and sales skills
- Ability to read and understand verbal instructions
- Ability to problem solve and make quick decisions
- Interact with and input information into computer systems
- 1 – 2 years CER and/or Supervisor experience preferred
Hertz is a Drug Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background screen and a 4-panel drug screen.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.