To be a team member at Mercury Communications you must support the company’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, innovation, respect, personalization and accountability.
Position Title: Small Cell Foreman
Our Mission: We are a customer-centric partner providing innovative solutions. The safety, well-being and career growth of our team members are the benchmarks of our success.
Our Values: SACRIFICE
Safety | Accountability | Customer Centric | Return on Investment | Integrity | Family | Innovative Community Involvement | Empowerment
Mercury Communications is one of the fastest growing Wireless contractors in the telecom industry, specializing in nationwide tower builds and wireless installations. Mercury is a part of the ADB
Companies family, a growth oriented entrepreneurial organization. We recognize our PEOPLE as our greatest asset ensuring that their Safety is our number one priority. Our culture is performance- based, and team focused. We devote ourselves to delivering results for our clients and giving back to our community.
Mercury is seeking a skilled Small Cell Foreman who has at least 2 years completed in the wireless industry, this candidate will install power and communication cable on new and existing utility and
light poles throughout the US. The Small Cell Foreman will also oversee Small Cell Technicians on site and ensure project safety and success. The ideal candidate will be safety focused, customer
and quality centric, with a strong work ethic and ALL IN attitude.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee project and Technicians on the jobsite
• Set up jobsites including insuring proper traffic control procedures are in place
• Professionally interact with the public, other employees, and customers on a daily basis • Operate bucket truck, install, and test cellular RF cabling and antennas.
• Install radios, base station equipment, conduit, DC power wiring and fiber optic cables
on poles or at the base of pole.
• Install and test low voltage DC power wiring and fiber optic cables.
• Connects and rearranges cable facilities associated with aerial, buried, underground and
in buildings according to engineering design by utilizing hand tools and specialized
• The ability to read and understand job site prints
• Utilizes special test equipment to test for and locate cable; troubleshoot and perform
cable completion tests.
• Works aloft on platforms or in vehicle-mounted buckets; enters buildings, trenches,
splice pits and cable vaults.
• Maintains accuracy in all reporting functions.
• Occasional travel at less than 40% Nationwide
• A strong belief in ZERO- Being Safe 100% of the time is the expectation
• Alignment with company mission, vision, and values
• Strong team player with the ability to adapt to diverse team members
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment
• A high level of time management, accountability, and prioritization skills
• Self-motivated, goal- oriented, and driven to accomplish department goals
• Ability to be organized, problem solve, and be solution oriented
• Ability to support a fast paced, demanding work schedule; could include late evenings and/or
weekends when requested
• Ability to review and understand construction drawings and specifications
• Knowledge of public safety and security issues and regulations
• Ability to be up 50 ft in the air and can lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
• Expert knowledge of utilization of common small hand tools including but not limited to:
wrenches, drills, screw drivers
• This position operates out of corporate headquarters in an office environment, located at
18777 US Highway 66 Pacific, MO 63069.
• Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions, like sitting, squatting, standing,
walking, and driving
• Must endure regular exposure to all weather conditions, including hot, cold, humid, and rainy
during all seasons throughout the year
• May be exposed to uncomfortable or distracting sounds or noise levels on sites of projects
being managed or coordinated
• Must wear common protective safety equipment, such as safety glasses, gloves, hearing
protection, hard hats and high visible vest when working on-site
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• 2-5 years’ experience in small cell or cellular installation at a foreman level • Valid Class A CDL Driver’s license required
• OSHA 10 Certification (OSHA 30 preferred)
• High School diploma or equivalent required
Mercury Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates agree to complete a selection assessment and pre-employment drug screen