J&J Staffing Resources is actively seeking an HVACR Technician to work for our client, a prestigious Princeton Educational Institution. The HVACR Technician is responsible for operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HVACR systems, building systems and finishes associated with buildings and housing infrastructures.
- Perform evaluation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and replacement of HVACR systems and their associated piping, connections, controls, power and auxiliary systems. This includes, but is not limited to RTUs, boilers, air handlers, pumps, condensers, chillers and all other HVACR equipment.
- Perform general building work related to the following: all building mechanical systems, plumbing systems, electrical systems, building finishes, doors and locks, furniture and all other assigned work.
- Open and close assigned Work Orders in a timely manner.
- Schedule all work with minimum disruption to the occupants and building services.
- Ensure Preventive Maintenance (PM) is performed and documented as required.
- Review, inspect, log and maintain all mechanical, HVAC, electrical, piping and plumbing systems and equipment as required ensuring the most economical and efficient results may be obtained.
- Responsible for assisting with fire/life/safety and security programs.
- Ability to perform special projects as assigned.
- Order materials following department guidelines and follow purchase order procedures.
- Perform custodial functions when requested or required.
- Support special events at the school as required.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
- Attend weekly progress meeting with Assistant Director.
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of commercial HVACR including but not limited to hydronic heating and cooling, direct expansion systems, direct fired systems, boilers, chillers, pumps and all other aspects of commercial HVACR.
- Knowledge of building automation systems, Honeywell Niagara experience preferred.
- Experience in general maintenance and repair.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, controls schematics, wiring schematics and manufacturer maintenance manuals.
- Competent in OSHA job site safety requirements.
- Trade School, mechanical engineering, industrial technology training very desirable.
- Universal refrigerant license required
- Black Seal Boiler license preferred
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, we are not accepting applications in person. Please apply online @ https://jjstaff.securedportals.com/apply/
Be sure to select our Princeton Office as your preferred location. If you have any questions, or would like more information, please call our office (609) 452-2030.
"Since 1972, J&J Staffing Resources has placed thousands of candidates at thriving local businesses. Let us put our experience to work for you!"
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
- Reads English
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Willing to wear face mask
Related to this job