Oxford Healthcare -
Join a fabulous team of Home Care providers were your care provided is personal!
Guard yourself from mass scale infection by servicing a patient in the comfort of the patient's home.
- Same day hire and orientation option
- Flexible work schedules
- Continues training & education
- 401K and Medical/Health Benefits
- Weekly pay
Responsibilities for the Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN:
- Under the direction of the RN, LVN practice duties include assessment of patients, planning patients care, implementation of the care plan, monitoring and reporting of vital signs, wound care, active and passive exercise, education pertaining to hydration needs and nutritional needs, insertion and irrigation of urinary catheters, changing of urinary tubing and bags, track care, tube feeding, administration of oxygen, assisting with rehabilitation modalities, postoperative care, collection of specimens, venipuncture, management of supplies, signs and symptoms for reporting to the agency and discharge planning.
- Accurate recording of pertinent observations and treatments meeting the regulatory and agency time-frames.
- Communicate with the RN Supervisor
- Duties to be conducted in keeping with Hiring Criteria and Agency Standards.
- May require duties such as: Intake, Clinical Coordination, QA, Staff Orientation and Liaison Duties.
- LVN in CA
- 1 year LVN experience
- Home Care LVN preferred
- Drivers license and insurance
Join our team today for an awesome tomorrow!
Posting ID: 602056540Posted: 2021-01-26