Shift Manager - Hiring Immediately
1702 Raleigh Rd. Pkwy Nw
Wilson, NC 27896
You belong at Popeyes! Why Popeyes? Because here, you can Bring IT ALL to the table!The Popeyes brand was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1972 and is the world’s second largest quick-service chicken concept (based on the number of units). Within the QSR industry, Popeyes distinguishes itself with a unique “new Orleans” style menu.
Wildor Restaurant Group is a locally owned Popeyes franchisee. We currently have 9open locations and are scheduled to open 2-3 additional locations per year for the next 6 years so the opportunties are endless.
We’re looking for high performing Shift Manager Candidates who are interested in working in one of our restaurants. We believe that employee experience determines guest experience, and the Shift Manager plays a key role in creating great experiences for team members so they, in turn, create memorable experiences for our guests that will keep them coming back for more. After going through our training process, you can become a shift manager in one of our restaurants – the first step to a great career with a great brand. We’re investing in all of our business initiatives, so the opportunities to make an impact have never been greater.
- At least 6 months experience as a Popeyes Shift Manager or 1 year of experience as a shift manager of another QSR concept.
- Must hold or be willing to obtain ServSafe certification
- Must complete and pass our Popeyes Certification Training Program
- Solid knowledge of retail operations
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Must display effective leadership skills
- Ability to assess situations, customize solutions, and communicate plans to direct reports in order to accomplish objectives
- Ability to coordinate, communicate, and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Work on the selling floor, requiring physical activity
- Flexible schedule-our stores are open daily which requires early morning, evening, weekend, and holiday availability.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
Essential Responsibilities – WHAT YOU DO!
- Create a great environment for the team so they want to serve our guests well
- Own the work environment (because the team reflects your attitude)
- Train and coach your team to achieve superior results
- Delegate tasks to help the team grow
- Set performance expectation, follow-up for results, and hold the team accountable
- Take action to solve problems and celebrate positive guest feedback
- Research, resolve and prevent future problems
- Regularly observe the team from the guest perspective and celebrate or coach accordingly
- Manage the team to achieve sales goals
- Maintain daily and weekly food and equipment inventories and keep proper records.
- Assigns duties for team members.
- Ensure that OSHA, local health and safety codes as well as company safety and security procedures are followed.
- Ensure compliance with all Human Resources practices and applicable labor laws
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Full time shift managers are eligible for our group health insurance plan
- Ongoing training and career development
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Free meals during your shift
- An opportunity to grow with a growing franchisee
Popeyes is an equal opportunity employer