Project Cost Controls Analyst
(Junior to Mid-level)
***Must be eligible to work in the USA, without the need for a sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop project cost forecast base on project schedule and project progress data, and present project forecast to project manager or project engineer.
- Support in developing and maintain Performance Metrics
- Support project controls lead in the implementation of project controls processes and best practices.
- Coordinate and work with the project engineers and project manager to resolve project cost related issues on their projects.
- Interfaces with Finance and other Departments to ensure timely processing of project cost in SAP.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of MS Power BI. Candidate will work with limited supervision to convert Excel reports to Power BI and create Power BI dashboard for project controls reports.
- Education – (Associate degree, or BSc,) preferably in Construction management, Industrial Management, Civil Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Must demonstrate advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, and familiar with Access database.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years direct experience in engineering, procurement and construction in capital project cost controls.
- Proficient in project budgeting processes and procedures, contract administration, scheduling, planning, and project management.
- Candidate demonstration knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
- Advance Knowledge of SAP Project System module, and Plant maintenance Module a plus.
- Familiar with P6 planning and scheduling software a plus.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently while following instructions and guidelines.
- Experience in integrating Estimating, planning and scheduling data to develop cost reports
- Proficient in earned value management system (EVMS), includes cost performance index (CPI), schedule performance index (SPI) cost variance (CV), and schedule variance (SV) analysis calculations.
- Advance user of SAP Project System Module and Plant Maintenance Module a plus.
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined, detail-oriented, and problem-solving team player with strong work ethic and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable in VBA or SQL programing is a plus
- Registration as Certified Cost Consultant (CCC)/Certified Cost Engineer (CCE) is desirable but not required
- PMI, or AACEI member is desirable but not required
Issued from the different sectors of the industry, our staff is passionate, experienced and aware of the ground realities. That’s why, we have naturally set the challenge to be a leader in sharing expertise between all the actors of our daily work.
We provide global solutions for energy industries ; because we think the way we do it can change everything, we abide by the highest ethical standards. We promote a fair and honest relationship with our clients, our local partners and our consultants observing respect, integrity and reliability.
Posting ID: 602116901Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Project Cost Control Analyst