We are currently seeking an Office Assistant for one of our clients located in Baytown, TX. The Office Assistant will provide administrative support to the site’s departments. The role must demonstrate a proactive commitment to a safe working environment.
· Provide Ad Hoc reporting in a timely manner with accurate answers to questions;
· Provide monthly reporting in a timely manner;
· Establish and maintain confidential employee information and records;
· Conduct data integrity audits to ensure historical data is accurate;
· Review relevant information in order to detect and reconcile discrepancies;
· Ensure error-free data entry into different systems or databases under strict deadlines;
· Work with hourly employees to record vacation schedules or other requested deliverables;
· Review reports to assist in scheduling overtime;
· Printing requested work orders;
· Administrative support to the plant’s departments
· Work as a team player with the ability to multi-task and demonstrate exceptional written and oral communication skills in an environment focused on delivering excellent customer service to managers and employees.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint).
- Associate Degree or higher education
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- SAP experience