The Fitness Equation is looking for a professional, performance-driven Front Desk Associate. The Front Desk Associate is the first face a member, guest, or staff member sees when entering our club. We rely on our Front Desk staff to greet with a smile, welcoming attitude, and an eagerness to attend to members’ needs and provide exceptional service. This role also requires multitasking skills to manage an organized and efficient front desk area.
- Greets members, guests, and staff with enthusiasm and a friendly attitude.
- Answer telephones, transfer calls, take messages, and communicate in professional manner.
- Scan members in with key card, verify ability to access club, stop those who are unable to access club.
- Transfer guests to Membership team and TFE Management for tours and membership presentations.
- Work with TFE Management to update member billing information, sell authorized Front Desk POS items, and transfer interviewees, business partners, and other guests to their meeting locations.
- Keep members informed of events happening in the club and promotional messages.
- Distribute towels, other items that may be provided at Front Desk.
- Resolve and mediate member concerns in a calm and controlled manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized front desk work area.
- H.S. student or completed H.S. diploma/GED
- Ability to communicate professionally and provide appropriate and effective problem solving information to members, guests, and staff
- Ability to initiate task management and keep control of front desk during slow times and peak times
- Interest in and passion for physical fitness
- CPR and First Aid qualifications (preferred)
- Health club work experience (preferred)
TFE offers competitive compensation, benefits, management training opportunities, and a FREE membership with employment. This is a fast growing organization with opportunity for advancement based on performance. Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posting ID: 602404390Posted: 2021-04-17Job Title: Desk Associate