Dunkin Donuts is a brand that has been in business since 1950, Bill Rosenberg, the original pioneer, opened the first Dunkin' Donuts in Quincy, Massachusetts. Today, there are more than 20,000 locations in over 60 countries & are one of the world’s leading franchisors service hot & cold coffee & baked goods.
This position is for a Dunkin' Donuts restaurant that is independently owned and operated under a franchise agreement. MCR Donuts is a franchise of Dunkin' Donuts, not of Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information that is submitted is solely for the MCR Donuts franchisee, not Dunkin Brands Inc. & the franchisee is an independent business owner who is solely responsible for hiring their own employees and setting their own rules & policies. The franchisee is your sole employer.
MCR Donuts Inc. is seeking a motivated, goal oriented, & career driven individual to join our amazing team as a Network Trainer. This individual will work directly with the Network Supervisor along with the HR Manager and the Training Manager.
The Role & Duties of the Network Trainer
• Train & develop new hires • Assist with the hiring process
• Create weekly training schedules
• Communicate directly with managers on new hire performance
• Ensure training program is being implemented properly
• Assist management team on new updates and help role out new products
• Ensure new & seasoned crew members are following proper procedures
• Provide ongoing training to crew members
• Lead by example, be a role model
• Transition hires from training store to their home store
• Develop staff to be future leaders
If you are a people person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment that stays current with times, then we want you on our TEAM. This individual should possess some of the following qualities;
• 2-3 years relative experience or QSR experience preferred
• Organized and goal oriented • Reliable transportation & flexible schedule
• Ability to multitask • Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Fluent in English with good written and verbal communication skills
Some of the benefits of working for MCR Donuts; We have an awesome team-oriented environment & family oriented, growth potential within the organization, weeks paid vacation after first year, 401K with company match, health insurance & free coffee and donuts while you work. If I’ve just described you, contact me directly with resume at Jorge.email@example.com