S.E.E.D. Planning Group, LLC is seeking an Administrative Assistant to be a key member of our client services team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping clients and making sure clients have a great experience in our welcoming atmosphere. We are looking for an individual who is comfortable working independently as well as collaborating as part of a team. The candidate must be a good problem solver, organized, technologically literate, and excited about interacting with clients.
This position will have the opportunity to grow into management level roles within various departments (e.g., Operations, Human Resources, Finance, Client Experience, etc.).
• Welcoming clients and directing office foot traffic
• Supporting advisors by managing schedules, processing paperwork, and monitoring supply inventory
• Providing general administrative and clerical support (including mailing, scanning, and faxing)
• Learning and adapting to new programs that organize and record client information
• Troubleshooting office equipment (computers, copier, fax etc.) and software
• Researching and investigating new technologies and programs
• Promoting positive communication and relationships both in house and with clients
• One year of experience working in a professional office setting
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Able to multitask and manage assigned projects
Additional (Preferred) Qualifications:
• Customer service experience
• Calendar management skills