Job Description BAE Systems, a top-ten prime contractor to the U.S. Department of Defense, enables the U.S. government to transform data into intelligence and provides engineering, integration and sustainment support for critical military platforms and systems. Intelligence & Security provides services and products to the Department of Defense, the government, federal law enforcement officials, and troops deployed around the world. At BAE Systems, we promote a strong, collaborative culture and provide our employees with the tools, skills and training they need to succeed. We are all about trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in defense technologies and national security services. We offer flexible work environment to support the balance in your life and keep you performing at your best. Be a part of a company that is part of the community; driven to improve our future and protect our freedom. We are looking for experienced Windows System Administrators to join our technology-based program supporting a key government customer. This program will deliver engineering services for sophisticated enterprise computing infrastructure including end-point devices, data center hosted servers, multi-Cloud services as well as virtualized applications, and storage systems. This enterprise infrastructure integrates with diverse local and global wide area network infrastructure. Engineering services include modern application technology including containerized solutions with orchestrated workflow that function both on customer premise, and via remote Cloud services. This is a fast paced, challenging, and career rewarding experience to recruit and develop provide top talent and solutions on one of the most complex and high profile programs within the government. CBLT Required Education, Experience, & Skills Responsibilities Include:
* Responsible for Windows servers and the operating systems software and its successful integration with the hardware and applications software of the major computing systems across the organization.
* Responsible for installation and maintenance of the Windows-based CWE operating configurations on all organization Windows servers and desktops and also serve as technical referent on engineering review boards considering all additions to or changes to the operating environment.
* Install and maintain the Windows-based CWE operating configurations on all organization NT servers and desktops.
* Troubleshoot problems that may involve applications and the network.
* Provide technical support to applications and utility developers on requirements for integration into the operating environment. Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills * Ability to use verbal and written communication skills to present information to a diverse population (technical and non-technical).
* Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
* Experience working/collaborating with software engineering teams
* Proficient in scripting and/or programming languages
* Bachelor's Degree with minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
* Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.