Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today! To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below to find your next career!
The Cleared American Guard (CAG) is professionally trained to protect the security integrity of the construction site and responsible for protection of building materials, furniture, fixtures, and other items. CAGs will perform access control functions at all vehicle and pedestrian entrances to the site on a 24/7 basis throughout the construction or project period.
Various International locations FLSA status:
Full Time, Hourly non-Exempt Clearance level:
Top Secret Can you walk me through a typical day of a CAG? * Screens all non-cleared workers, vehicles, and equipment entering or exiting the project site.
* Denies introduction of prohibited materials such as explosives, weapons, electronic devices, or other items as specified by the Accrediting Official (AO) or designee.
* Conducts random inspections of all site areas to ensure no prohibited materials have been brought on to the site.
* Ensures that all suspicious materials or incidents be brought to the attention of the site security manager or construction surveillance technician.
* Monitors all non-cleared guards provided by the construction company.
* Maintains and operates the Secure Storage Area (SSA) established by the assigned construction company within the construction site footprint where they will store construction materials and equipment that will be used for the project. What are the key skills required for this role? * Must possess the ability to exercise discretion and good judgment to make logical and effective decisions.
* Willing to be flexible regarding hours and respond quickly to time-sensitive or urgent requirements.
* Consistently demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness loyalty and commitment.
* Ability to create and maintain positive working relationships. What can I expect for a career path, and where might this role take me? * We are committed to the growth of our internal personnel and we support this with world-class learning and development, including internal training that leads to career advancement.
* A CAG will typically progress onto one of our next construction projects or with the required experience be promoted to a Construction Surveillance Technician or Team Lead. Job Requirements * You must be a U.S. citizen with an active TOP Secret clearance.
* You must have at least 3 years' experience in a security field. Candidates with overseas experience are highly preferred.
* Active DOS CAG certification.
* You must be capable of independent decision making, possess a high degree of individual initiative and be able to function with minimal supervision.
* You need to be able to stand for 8 hours, work outdoors in all seasons and lift up to 25 pounds Who We Are About Caliburn International, LLC: We are a leading provider of professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and commercial clients. We provide consulting, engineering, medical, and environmental services as well as large scale program management in support of our core markets of national defense, international diplomacy, and homeland security client readiness. Caliburn employs over 8,000 dedicated professionals deployed across five continents. The company's website is www.caliburnintl.com. This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary. Caliburn is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law. Caliburn International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.