Position: Security Specialists - SCIF Management
Reports To: The Customer and PM
Clearance Type: Active TS (with ability to obtain SCI with CI Poly)
Work Location: Reston, VA
Start Date: ASAP Job Description: Advantage SCI is seeking Security Specialists - SCIF Management to be considered for employment. Individuals shall support ongoing inspections through updating records with outcomes from recent inspections and official changes that are required; the ability to identify technical information gaps within the records and ability to clearly articulate information shortfalls to customer is key. Improve current inspection model for SCIFs within various agencies; accomplished through assisting teams in prioritizing inspections and offering informed responses to customer inquiries. Increase security inspections for various agencies SCIFs; accomplished though inspecting facilities in collaboration with SEC1B officers, or independently, and would be assisting in decreasing the number of SCIFs that have not been recently inspected and furthering the ability of SEC1B to accomplish its responsibilities; other duties as assigned. Minimum Requirements:
• Must have 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Must possess a Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain SCI and successfully pass CI Poly
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Excellent written and oral reporting skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and customers across geographically dispersed sites.
• Experience working in DIA a plus
• Must have a valid certification of completion in PII and Cyber Awareness Challenge from Information Assurance Support Environment (Only valid within 30 days of hire). To obtain the certification, visit http://iase.disa.mil/eta/. Working Conditions:
• Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
• Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach daily
• Able to lift up to 35 pounds occasionally.
• Noise level: Low to moderate Advantage SCI, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246 Prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin and requires affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees treated, without regard to race, sex, color, genetic information, religion, or national origin. (Enforcement Agency: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs)