Job Description Come join our Cyber and Intelligence team! Our cyber professionals are defining the future of cybersecurity, providing the most effective prevention, detection, and responses to the broad spectrum and constant evolution of threat actors. Our experts provide actionable, timely intelligence that protects our nation from adversaries intent on disrupting our freedoms and harming our nation. Together, we are an integral part of an important mission -- we go to work every day with the knowledge and pride that our accomplishments make a difference. HII-Technical Solutions Division (TSD) is currently seeking a Multi-Source Support Specialist to work out of their Ft Meade office. Essential Job Responsibilities Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes. Minimum Qualifications * 5+ years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field or High School Diploma and 9+ years relevant experience.
* Work experience shall include 5 years of Intelligence Community or related work experience in Multi-Source analyzing, including IMINT, SIGINT, (COMINT and Technical SIGINT), MASINT, HUMINT, and open source intelligence.
* Demonstrate expertise in the use of analyst tools and databases used for the customer mission.
* Knowledgeable about all forms of reporting and experienced with creating each product type.
* Organize training for other team members on analysis, existing and cutting-edge analyst tools, and intelligence reporting.
* Demonstrate expertise in analyzing exploitation opportunities using intelligence reporting to enable operations to gather intelligence information from cyber threat adversary Automated Information Systems.
* Demonstrate communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
* A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or submit documentation to be considered for and be approved for an exemption based on disability or sincerely held religious beliefs under the law. Preferred Requirements * 8 continuous years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or related work experience.
* SME in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies.
* Serve as a SME for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies.
* Demonstrate expertise in analyzing intelligence information and technical data, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information, interpreting analytical results.
* Perform Internet Research
* Writing and editing at a technical/professional level.
* Manage internal and external customer relations.
* Effective writer and verbal communicator and support the development of new reporting vehicles.
* Clearance: Must possess and maintain TS/SCI w Poly Huntington Ingalls Industries is America's largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII's Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII's Technical Solutions division provides a wide range of professional services through its Fleet Support, Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Nuclear & Environmental, and Oil & Gas groups. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally. A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or submit documentation to be considered for and be approved for an exemption based on disability or sincerely held religious beliefs under the law. Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.