Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. FiveTwelve is a Maryland-based small business focused on providing the highest quality software and system engineering solutions to Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Our mission is to apply the most advanced software and system engineering techniques to maintain and strengthen our customers' decision advantage. Web Developer (8 years of experience) Responsibilities: Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between NSA/CSS and its customers. Interact with team to gather and define requirements. Analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs. Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design. Follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end product. Design and develop visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation. Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements. Maintain configuration management. Requirements: * Education and Experience: * B.S. in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree
* Eight (8) years' experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government. * Demonstrated experience of at least three (3) years shall be within the domain area * The Level 2 Web Developer (WD) shall possess the following capabilities: * In concert with the software development lead, develop, test, maintain and support high-performance, innovative web-based applications
* Analyze and troubleshoot complex software problems and providing solutions using the latest technologies
* Work independently on more complex projects
* SQL, Required (5 years) * HTML, Required (5 years)
* DoJo Services or Similar Technologies, Required (2 years) * JAVA, Required (2 years) * APACHE & IIS, Required (5 years with at least 2 years of APACHE) * XML Tools (e.g. XPATH, XQUERY, DOM, SAX, XSLT), Desired
* Groovy on Grails or Similar Technologies, Desired * Web Services (SOAP or REST), Required (5 years)
* CASPORT, Desired * Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Desired Company Benefits: * In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a variety of unique benefits! * PTO: Our variable PTO plan lets you decide the amount that's best for you. Choose as few as 2 weeks or as much as 6 weeks.
* Holidays: 10 annually
* 401K: 5% Company match; fully-vested from Day 1
* Quarterly Bonus: Totaling 2.5% of your base salary annually
* Training Budget: Up to $5,250 annually
* Cell Phone/Internet Allowance: Monthly bonus of $75
* Gym/Health Club Membership: Monthly bonus of $50
* Personal Technology Allowance: Up to $500 annually
* Logo Wear: $100 annually
* Health Insurance: Provided through CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Three plans to choose from - HMO, PPO, HSA. FiveTwelve covers 80% of the premium for employees and their dependents. (FiveTwelve covers the HSA deductible at 100%)
* Dental and Vision Insurance: Provided through CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield. FiveTwelve covers 100% of the premium for employees and their dependents.
* Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance: FiveTwelve pays 100% of the premium
* Referral Bonus: Up to $10,000 for fully-cleared referrals * TS/SCI with FS Polygraph Required (candidates must already possess this clearance to apply) More job details can be shared once you contact FiveTwelve Please contact us at for more details about this position.