Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. FiveTwelve is a Maryland-based small business focused on providing the highest quality software and system engineering solutions to Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Our mission is to apply the most advanced software and system engineering techniques to maintain and strengthen our customers' decision advantage. Performs services to enable all aspects of the network to include maintenance, sustainment of existing networks, and identification/correction of complex internetwork issues. Responsibilities Include: 1. Maintain data, voice and/or video network hardware and systems; 2. Assess and update older networks as needed and in accordance with specified plans. 3. Provide escalated Tier-2 and Tier-3 technical support on data, voice or video networks; 4. Answer technical questions; recommend and Implement approved course of action. 5. Install network applications on network servers or voice equipment; Maintain, test, research and resolve problems. 6. May design, implement or maintain various networks such as LAN, CAN, and voice systems in accordance with specified requirements. 7. May prepare data or voice network diagrams and drawings to document and assist in communicating current operational status of networks. 8. Perform data of voice network configurations and configuration changes of various voice or data equipment such as routers, switches, intelligent hubs, multi-function switches, end offices, signaling transfer points, PBX, voice mail, call management systems, etc. to enhance performance 9. Experience with installation, configuration, and maintenance of McAfee version 7 & 8 Sidewinder Firewalls, 10. Understand the operation of network protocols and Firewall packet and proxy filters 11. May be responsible for the configuration, deployment, and management of our customer's next-generation firewall solution. TS/SCI with FS Polygraph Required (candidates must already possess this clearance to apply) Requirements: * Four (4) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Associate's degree in engineering technology from an accredited college is required. Two (2) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for an Associate's degree.
* Certifications: An IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required. CCNA, or equivalent, certification or higher required. Both certifications are REQUIRED for this position.
* Experience with installation and configuration of any levels of network devices, such as firewalls, switches, routers, cabling, Cisco, Brocade, or Juniper devices is a plus. * * TS/SCI with FS Polygraph Required (candidates must already possess this clearance to apply) Company Benefits: * In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a variety of unique benefits!
* * PTO: Our variable PTO plan lets you decide the amount that's best for you. Choose as few as 2 weeks or as much as 6 weeks.
* Holidays: 10 annually
* 401K: 5% Company match; fully-vested from Day 1
* Quarterly Bonus: Totaling 2.5% of your base salary annually
* Training Budget: Up to $5,250 annually
* Cell Phone/Internet Allowance: Monthly bonus of $75
* Gym/Health Club Membership: Monthly bonus of $50
* Personal Technology Allowance: Up to $500 annually
* Logo Wear: $100 annually
* Health Insurance: Provided through CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Three plans to choose from - HMO, PPO, HSA. FiveTwelve covers 80% of the premium for employees and their dependents. (FiveTwelve covers the HSA deductible at 100%)
* Dental and Vision Insurance: Provided through CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield. FiveTwelve covers 100% of the premium for employees and their dependents.
* Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance: FiveTwelve pays 100% of the premium
* Referral Bonus: Up to $10,000 for fully-cleared referrals
* * TS/SCI with FS Polygraph Required (candidates must already possess this clearance to apply) More job details can be shared once you contact FiveTwelve Please contact us at for more details about this position.