AIM Innovations provides high-value engineering, mission operations, and IT service solutions. We are a fast-growing company that provides integrated services for the U.S. government. We are passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, federal civilian agencies and international customers. At AIM Innovations, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. AIM Innovations is dedicated to make technology a business enabler. AIM Innovations LLC is a dynamic and nimble IT & business modernization firm providing human capital and IT solutions to the Federal Government throughout the nation. Requirements:
**Must hold a TS/SCI with Poly to be considered** Mandatory Skills:
• Demonstrate on-the-job competencies with the enterprise engineering design and implementation for Storage (i.e. Files, Objects, and Blocks), Platform (e.g. Windows and Linux), Web and Application Services (to include secure remote access to web and SaaS applications with zero endpoint configuration).
Demonstrate on-the-job engineering experience and/or outstanding in-depth knowledge with different technology solution for Secure Web and Application Services (e.g. Citrix Secure Browser).
• Demonstrate on-the-job engineering experience and/or outstanding in-depth knowledge with System Monitoring/Management tools such as Nagios and/or Icinga
Demonstrate on-the-job engineering design and implementation experience with SAN and NAS technology along with different protocols for each storage technology.
• Demonstrate on-the-job experience building Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and using AWS technologies such as AWS Command Line (AWSCLI), Amazon Machine images (AMI), Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Services (S3), Elastic Block Storage, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) or CloudWatach and Autoscaling.
• Demonstrate on-the-job experience with automated provisioning technologies or methods such as Amazon Web Services CloudFormation, GitHub, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or AWS bootstrapping via cloud-init scripts.
• Demonstrate on-the-job engineering experience and/or outstanding in-depth knowledge with Linux (i.e. RHEL, CentOS, Scientific Linux) and/or Microsoft Windows Server environments and be able to engineer, build, configure, and maintain via Command Line Interface (CLI), as well as support development efforts in tuning/troubleshooting both application and OS level issues.
• Demonstrate on-the-job experience configuring and securing web and application servers such as Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, JBoss EAP, SOLR.
• Demonstrate on-the-job experience configuring and securing server workloads and protocol communications using SHA-2 PKI, TLSv1.2, Secure LDAP, SSHv3, HTTPS, NFSv4, or IPSec VPNs. Desired Skills:
• Demonstrate on-the-job experience and outstanding in-depth knowledge with virtual apps, desktops, and data from any device.
• Demonstrate on-the-job experience and outstanding in-depth knowledge with installing and configuring IDOL and ZooKeeper.
• Demonstrate on-the-job experience and outstanding in-depth knowledge of information security practices (e.g. cryptography, privilege separation, RBAC, Auditing, Patching, Security Benchmark Compliance, OS hardening, etc.)
• Demonstrate on-the-job experience and outstanding in-depth knowledge with Cloud services engineering and familiar with different cloud technologies.
• Demonstrate on-the-job experience and outstanding in-depth knowledge with server hardware from major vendors and related technologies including: CPU Performance, RAID, iLO, bare metal restores, backup methodologies.
• Demonstrate on-the-job engineering experience and outstanding in-depth knowledge with underlying storage for Linus(LVM), storage network technologies and protocols, databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres, Kafka, etc.) and/or clustered/pooled virtualization concepts from leading platforms (e.g. VMware, Hyper V, etc).
• Demonstrate on-the-job experience with performance analysis and optimization of distributed (cloud) systems.
• Demonstrate on-the-job experience with core communication protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, SSL, HTTP/S and building application-specific protocols on top of them.
Demonstrated great understanding and practices with SecOps and DevOps concepts.