Huntington Ingalls Industries is America's largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII's Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII's Technical Solutions division provides a wide range of professional services through its Fleet Support, Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Nuclear & Environmental, and Oil & Gas groups. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally. Job Description Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solution Division (HII-TSD) is seeking a Senior Computer Systems Security Analyst to support our customer in Northern, VA. This individual will work to advance state of the art in Big Data, data analysis, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, and advanced analytics to enhance DoD and IC information processes and technical architectures Essential Job Responsibilities * Systems Security Analyst performs TALOS application security activities related to software system security implementations and controls for all CLINs
* Leads application security testers and penetration testers, and ensures DAST and SAST approaches are effectively applied by scrum teams during the development and maintenance of applications, microservices, and systems
* Develops scripts as needed to automate security testing
* Coordinates with the DevOps Lead to incorporate security implementation, testing, and monitoring into the DevOpsSec pipeline
* Leads security testers to identify vulnerabilities, confirm whether vulnerabilities are exploitable or false positives, and that secure coding best practices are followed by developers
* Participates in scrum sessions with development teams to provide oversight and direction regarding selection and implementation of security controls
* Collaborates with the Enterprise Operations and Event Monitoring and Management team to coordinate Minimum Qualifications * 9 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 7 years relevant experience with Masters in related field; 4 years relevant experience with PhD or Juris Doctorate in related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 13 years relevant experience.
* Demonstrated experience with Cyber Security * Security Clearance: Must possess an active TS/SCI to prior start. In addition must be able to obtain and maintain a post start CI Polygraph Preferred Requirements * Active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.