Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved. Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Primary Duties/Responsibilities: * Function as a technical Team Lead assigned to configure and install MS Windows and Exchange server using remote desktop protocol.
* Perform setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of MS Exchange servers, NetApp storage, Windows 7 workstations, Windows servers/advanced servers, CISCO switches and routers, and various other types of peripheral equipment and software.
* Continue to improve their technical expertise through the identification of new processes and technical alternatives to resolve problems and/or general improvements.
* Must interface and communicate efficiently and effectively with customers and other team members.
* Must be able to perform integrations, configurations, and maintenance of software and hardware assets in a large multi-protocol environment.
* Additionally, may be required to install and terminate CAT-5/6 and fiber-optic cabling.
* Also may be required to install other supporting communications/LAN equipment and infrastructure.
* Train IT personnel in all associated hardware and software and provide them with systems documentation.
* Additionally, individual may be asked to provide technical solutions for other routine to complex network installations as required.
* Duties include onsite classroom set-up/breakdown, documentation/curriculum development and revision.
* Weekend and after hours work may be required. Also will provide training onsite to IT staff following the install. Knowledge, Skills and Experience: * Must have active interimSecret Clearance or above.
* Must be able to travel at least 65%.
* MCSE qualified a definite plus, working knowledge of VMware servers also a plus.
* Active Directory knowledge and experience is a must.
* A thorough understanding of Active Directory, Domain and Exchange servers, DHCP, DNS, switches, routers, and other types of peripherals.
* Experience with VMware, NetApp, CommVault Simpana/SnapProtect a plus.
* Prior training/public speaking experience preferred, ability to teach to diverse audience with varying degrees of technical experience. For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.