Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Junior Help Desk Specialist to join our team in McLean, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. Shift schedule applies; technician needs to be flexible to support 24x7, 365 days. (possible shifts 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: * Provide technical assistance and telephonic support for Service Desk to Intel Customers.
* Maintains documentation of problems and meets Service Level Agreement Requirements for calls answered and resolved.
* Help provide technical assistance and support for Workflow Management services
* Monitor and support ticket workflows
* Review, assign, reconcile and support the management of tickets throughout their life-cycle
* Helps coordinate with IT service providers and communicates outages and plans for recovery Basic Qualifications: * High School and 5 years of customer service or Bachelor's degree and one year of Help Desk
* One or more years of related experience
* Must possess or be prepared to attain within six (6) months of Hire Date appropriate required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) Certification including: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ CE, Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), OR CCNA-Security Preferred Qualifications: * CompTIA Security+ CE certification Security Requirements: * Must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph. Physical Requirements: * Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
* The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
* Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. With over 50 years' experience, ManTech holds the distinct honor of being named a "Top 100 Global Technology Company" by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation's most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements. The NIS Division provides mission solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.