All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future . ManTech's Air Force and Space Division is recruiting highly talented candidates to support a contract that provides cradle to grave support to the United States Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) Launch Systems Enterprise Directorates National Security Space Launch (NSSL). We assist the Air Force by supporting a multitude of areas, including Systems Engineering & Integration, Acquisition & Program Management Support, Mission Integration Management, System Safety & Environmental Engineering, Systems Security & Information Assurance, Launch Schedule and Risk Management, Certification of New Entrant Launch Vehicles. ManTech is actively seeking a motivated, customer-oriented Project Integration Engineer II to join our team in the El Segundo, CA area. Responsibilities: concept analysis, analysis/review of designs and test plans, processes, procedures, functional and data requirements analysis, complex system analysis, and documentation preparation for complex systems. Specialized in areas such as structural dynamics, software, guidance, navigation and control, instrumentation and communication, or production methods; and may become experts in aerodynamics, thermodynamics, celestial mechanics, propulsion, acoustics, or guidance and control systems. May be required to supervise less experienced engineers. Requires expertise in the field of work specified. Engineering disciplines that may map into this Standardized Labor Classification include electrical, avionics, computer, safety, reliability, systems and quality. Integration support responsibilities include program plan development and maintenance, including performing launch vehicle mission trade studies, mission analysis, managing console operations, monitoring/ analyzing real-time launch vehicle data the development of mission unique requirements and derived requirements identification, monitoring and verifying all launch vehicle and satellite vehicle interface requirements including satellite vehicle transportation and processing requirement, Fleet Surveillance efforts and pedigree reviews. Support includes an understanding of the launch services contract requirements and Launch Systems Integration Contractor service contract requirements to manage engineering change proposal incorporation, including change definition, contract modification technical evaluation, and launch operations planning and execution. Requires close coordination with the space vehicle Program, launch vehicle contractor, operating location, Range, and other associated contractors and organizations. Requires a working knowledge of USAF Engineering Launch Support System architecture and components, including the Launch Vehicle Launch Support Centers at the launch bases. Qualifications: * Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or a bachelor's degree in a related STEM discipline.
* Minimum 8 years of related experience in launch integration with emphasis in spacecraft or launch vehicle processing.
* Must have active DoD Secret clearance Preferred Qualifications: * Experience with senior level Air Force leadership in a Program Office environment.
* Experience working with the Space and Missile Center (SMC).
* Master's degree in Systems Engineering or related field.
* Work as an integral team member of the SE&I team. For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.