Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Hardware Quality tasks include: * Inspection for both Core Equipment (Servers, Switches, UPS Units, Workstations, Monitors, Printers, etc.) and Installation Bill of Materials (IBOM) using Inventory System and Design BOMs as references.
* Perform hardware inspections of Change Request items and any special shipments.
* Track shortages and resolves and documents the corrected discrepancy once the shorted equipment is provided.
* Use Purchase Orders, program-published specifications, PMA-Lab equipment configuration data and manufacturer specifications as references for the inspections.
* Will perform periodic functional testing of received equipment.
* Generate documentation and performs data entry, tracking, monitoring, follow-up and control to maintain necessary reporting documentation of QA audit results.
* Ensures the resolution of outstanding discrepancies prior to acceptance (Incoming) or shipment (Post Audits).
* Responsible for the generation of shipment shortage reports, discrepancy reports, database data entry and other tracking paperwork resulting from the inspections. Software Quality Assurance tasks include: * Develops & periodically updates documentation used for Domain Controller, Exchange and Thin Client Servers using government agency, stakeholders and program documentation as references.
* Verify settings, permissions, users etc. on Physical and Virtualization Server Suites both in Integration and at Post just prior to turnover to DoS agencies.
* Report all discrepancy data to Installers for correction.
* Perform tracking, database data entry, monitoring, follow-up and control to maintain necessary reporting documentation emplates.
* Ensure resolution of outstanding discrepancies prior to shipment or release of the equipment.
* Perform inventory of Media Kits for completeness and compliance with included Inventory Sheets.
* Perform "pre-release" evaluation & testing of program Server & Workstation Images and reports results to appropriate stakeholders. Physical Requirements: Must be able to type #LI-VT1 ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.